Our inaugural line of resin jewelry features dainty, pressed Japanese indigo flowers and Sweet Annie greenery that was lovingly grown at the farm during this year’s growing season.
The flowers and greenery are carefully arranged in an ornate, oval mini pendant. The pendant background is matte black and provides a classic look. Epoxy resin is poured over the flowers in the base of the pendant to preserve their natural beauty. The back of the pendant is delicately carved and features an aster flower. This necklace is both lovely and unique!
The finish of both the pendant and the necklace is antique copper. The outer dimensions of the pendant measures 21.1 mm x 14.9 mm x 3.9 mm. The antique copper necklace is 18 inches long. The base metal is pewter with pure copper plating.
Your necklace will come boxed, and a care instruction card will be included with each purchase. The pendant is made in USA. Flowers and greenery are grown and pressed in Alabama. Resin is poured in Alabama.
Because dried botanicals are used to create this resin art, each piece is unique. Design will vary for each piece.
Be sure to check out our Oval Antique Gold Ring, featuring the same Japanese indigo flowers and Sweet Annie greenery elements.
Recommended Jewelry Care
1. Apply cosmetics, hair products, lotions, perfumes and powders prior to donning your jewelry.
2. Prevent your items from being exposed to moisture.
3. Remove your pieces before showering, swimming, sunbathing and exercising.
4. Prevent damage and breakage by removing your jewelry at bedtime.
5. Keep all wearable pieces of art out of direct sunlight.
6. Metals may tarnish over time due to oxygen and natural body oils.
7. To reduce tarnishing, store jewelry in a sealed bag or box in a dry, dark and cool place. Handle with care.
How to Clean Copper Jewelry
Plated jewelry continues to age with time. Some of you LOVE the look of the darkening that naturally happens, others of you, not so much. Mix together 1 tbs lemon juice and 1 tbs salt. Rub on the components with your fingers or a cloth. Rinse with warm water and dry. Results: This technique brightened the copper quite quickly and easily. Very little rubbing needed.
*This jewelry pendant is cast in the USA using an imported pewter alloy NL7. This alloy’s constituents consist of 95.75% Tin, 2% Antimony, .25% Copper and 2.00% Bismuth. The higher percentage of tin has always been the hallmark to indicate the higher quality pewter alloys. There is 0% nickel content within the pewter casting.
**Each necklace is made of brass and has soldered links and jump rings. It is plated with pure copper.
You May Also Like