1818 Farms Wedding & Garden House Rental
If you are looking for a unique outdoor venue for your special day, 1818 Farms is the choice for you. Prior to the ceremony the bride and her bridesmaids can relax in our “farm chic” bridal room. This room is decorated with one of a kind antique furnishings. Our garden house can be utilized by the groom and groomsman as a changing space prior to the ceremony.
The wedding ceremony is held an adjacent green-space overlooking our gardens and Piney Creek. A late afternoon wedding offers golden hour sunsets as a beautiful backdrop for photographs. Our cutting gardens have been featured in several bridal shoots and publications.
An adjacent pole barn provides seating or serving area for the reception. Rental tents can be setup on the facility as well. The garden house can be used as a serving area during the reception. Rustic Farm tables inside the garden house seat 26 people comfortably. Outdoor tables can be setup for larger groups (125-175 max). A fire pit area with casual seating is also located outside the Garden House for those cooler days.
A stove, refrigerator, and sink are located in the prep room in the garden house. Caterers serve from this area. All caterers serving at the event must be licensed and insured.
Rental fees include parking assistance and exclusive use of the farm during rental period.
This fee does not include chair, tables or linen rentals.
Weddings: $1,500 (3 hour rental period)
Wedding + Reception: $4,000 (6 hour rental period)
Reception Only: $3,000 (3 hour rental period)
Rehearsal Dinner Only: $1,500 (3 hour rental period)
Additional set up or breakdown time is $100 per hour
Services provided for an additional fee: floral arranging, table/chair rental and set-up, and wedding coordination
Garden House Rentals
If you are looking for a unique location for your next work party, supper club, group outing, garden club, or social event, the 1818 Farms garden house is the perfect location. Rustic farm tables inside the garden house seat 26 people comfortably. Seating overlooks the 1818 Farms gardens and the Wheeler Wildlife Refuge. The adjacent prep room includes a stove, refrigerator, and sink.
Garden House Only – Monday to Thursday: 2 Hours = $100; All Day = $200
Garden House Only – Friday to Sunday: 2 Hours = $200; All Day = $500
Bridal Room Only: $100 per hour
Other important information about renting the 1818 Farms Venue
– 50% of Rental Fee is due at booking. Remainder must be paid 30 days prior to event.
– After each event, the 1818 Farms property should be left exactly as it was found.
– A “Clean-Up” deposit of $100 is required at time of final payment.
– Deposit will be returned if facility and grounds are left clean and damage free.
– Farm tours are not included in the rental fee and must be paid for separately.
– Set-up time is included in the block of time rented.
– If additional time is needed to set up, the additional cost is $100/hour.
– Events must end no later than 9 pm.
– Any food served at an event must be provided by a licensed caterer.
– Guests must remain in rented area only.
– No DJs or amplification is allowed at events.
For availability and/or set up a tour of 1818 Farms please call Natasha McCrary at 256-714-3220, email email@example.com, or fill out the form below.
Please leave name, email address and message about desired party dates.