Hosting Options at 1818 Farms
1818 Farms Garden House
If you are looking for a unique location to host your next work party, supper club, group outing, garden club, or social event, the 1818 Farms garden house is the perfect option. Rustic farm tables inside the garden house seat 26 people comfortably. Seating overlooks the 1818 Farms gardens and the Wheeler Wildlife Refuge. The adjacent prep room includes a stove, refrigerator, and sink.
Garden House Only – Monday to Thursday: 2 Hours = $200; All Day = $300
Garden House Only – Friday to Sunday: 2 Hours = $300; All Day = $500
Other important information about renting 1818 Farms
– Rentals are available between April 1 and September 30.
– 50% of Rental Fee is due at booking. Remainder must be paid 30 days prior to event.
– After each event, the 1818 Farms property should be left exactly as it was found.
– A “Clean-Up” deposit of $100 is required at time of final payment.
– Deposit will be returned if facility and grounds are left clean and damage free.
– Farm tours are not included in the rental fee and must be paid for separately.
– Set-up time is included in the block of time rented.
– If additional time is needed to set up, the additional cost is $100/hour.
– Events must end no later than 9 pm.
– Any food served at an event must be provided by a licensed caterer.
– Guests must remain in rented area only.
– No DJs or amplification is allowed at events.
For availability and/or set up a tour of 1818 Farms please call Natasha McCrary at 256-489-0777, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.
Please leave name, email address and message about desired party dates.