Our inaugural line of resin jewelry features dainty, pressed Japanese indigo flowers and Sweet Annie greenery that was lovingly grown at the farm during this year’s growing season.
A wonderful statement piece, this gorgeous adjustable oval antique gold ring features the flowers and greenery artfully arranged and preserved with epoxy resin. This unique piece is versatile and can be worn any day of the week!
The ring bezel measures 16.4 mm x 12.4 mm x 2mm. The band width is 9.5 mm and can be adjusted to fit a size 6-9 ring size. The base metal is brass and is plated with 24K gold.
The ring base is made in the USA. Flowers and greenery are grown and pressed in Alabama. Resin is poured in Alabama.
Each ring is boxed, and a care instruction card will be included with each purchase.
Because dried botanicals are used to create this resin art, each piece is unique. Design will vary for each piece.
Be sure to check out our Indigo Necklace , featuring the same Japanese indigo flowers and Sweet Annie greenery elements.
Recommended Jewelry Care
1. Apply cosmetics, hair products, lotions, perfumes and powders prior to donning your jewelry.
2. Prevent your items from being exposed to moisture.
3. Remove your pieces before showering, swimming, sunbathing and exercising.
4. Prevent damage and breakage by removing your jewelry at bedtime.
5. Keep all wearable pieces of art out of direct sunlight.
6. Metals may tarnish over time due to oxygen and natural body oils.
7. To reduce tarnishing, store jewelry in a sealed bag or box in a dry, dark and cool place. Handle with care.
You May Also Like