1818 Farms is the perfect place for children to have an exciting, hands-on farm experience with our rare Southdown Babydoll sheep, a Nubian goat, miniature pigs, Buff Orpington and Americauna chickens, barn cats, and Great Pyrenees dogs.
Party attendees will not only hear the barnyard symphony, but they will assist with farm chores such as collecting fresh eggs, feeding our farm animals, and learning the role that each animal plays in a working farm. Each party also includes barnyard games and a take home farm themed craft.
The party provides an atmosphere of yesteryear where children will learn how many of their own basic needs are fulfilled by a farm and its animals.
We hope that you will be our farm guest and create fun childhood memories that will last a lifetime!
- Children must be 4-12 years of age in order to attend the event. A minimum of five supervising adults is REQUIRED for each party.
- Access to our “Garden House” is included in the party fee. This is the perfect location to celebrate a birthday and open gifts.
- 1818 Farms parties are $300 for 11 guests (10 guests plus birthday child). The party duration is 1 1/2 hours. The party will begin promptly at the start time. Please encourage your guests to arrive on time so that they do not miss any of the farm experience. If you have more than 10 guests, there will be a charge of $15 per additional guest.
- Setup allowed 10 minutes prior to party start time.
- Party package includes a cowboy hat “party favor” for each guest and an “1818 Farms” t-shirt for the birthday child.
- We will provide party invitations that include directions to the farm and a safety waiver form.
- In order to participate in the party each child must submit a completed safety waiver when he or she arrives at the party.
- School or class parties are available. Please call for more information.
If a child is unable to follow safety directions given by the party leader he/she will be asked to leave the party area. This is for the safety of the child and our farm animals.
A payment of $100 is required when making a party reservation. The deposit is non-refundable. We are happy to reschedule your party due to inclement weather. A notice of 24 hours is required.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 256-714-3220 to schedule your event. You may also schedule your event below, using the online form.
Please leave name, email address and message about desired party dates.
There are inherent risks associated with any farm environment. Your visit is at your own risk and 1818 Farms is not responsible for injuries.